My husband and I own a timeshare and came to this resort for a get away. We had a two bedroom unit - very spacious - and more room than we really needed. They supply a small amount of dishes and utensils that are adequate for use. Very clean. Friendly staff. Would stay here again if ever in the Williamsburg area. Liked this one better than Powhatan (we stayed there a year ago) because the unit we stayed in this time was closer to the main buildings - which is our personal preference. I actually wish we could have stayed a few more days. Timeshare pitch not a plus as we already own one and traded into this resort for a stay. Didn't want to hear it, but ended up sitting through a long presentation. (I did not rate this room on the basis of the presentation) One thing I did notice though was that there was no place to put your soap or shampoo in the shower. It was awkward but doable. I know its a small thing but attention to detail is important.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg