My Greensprings trip was a romantic weekend. From all of the reviews I knew to request a refurbished unit. The unit was nice and clean. What people described as refurbished I thought was normal for the amount of money paid. The furniture in the living space was uncomfortable but the bed was comfortable. The resort was well maintained. There was a small basketball and tennis court, indoor pool and sauna and outdoor pool. It was chilly so we didnt get to take advantage pools and games. The property is a time share. During check in I was asked to participate in a sells pitch. I declined and the salesman tried to persuade me. I said no again and that was it. No other phone calls or harassing as some others have reported. I was also called a few days after booking the room where I was asked if I wanted to hear a time share presentation. I said no and that was it. Overall I thought the property was nice but again I expected what I received because of the amount paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg