Not quite as upscale as the nearby Kingsmill Resort, but everything was very nice. Excellent, large condo with adequate furniture and standard amenities and clean. The unit had a balcony overlooking a tee box on the neighboring golf course, as well as a large whirlpool tub and steam shower in the master bath. This unit could have used more cooking pots/utensils, but that probably varies by unit. And the blinds in the bedroom were translucent, meaning you woke up with the sun. Large outdoor pool and an indoor pool too, both of which were well used. Could use a larger fitness room. Employees were pleasant and helpful, and not too heavy handed with respect to timeshare sales. Close enough to Williamsburg, although you need to drive to get to pretty much anywhere. Next to Williamsburg National Golf Club, though that is a separate facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg