We stay in a lot of timeshares, and this one was decent. The indoor and outdoor pools were great for the kids, the exercise room was adequate, and the parking was good. If you are a golfer, this is a great place to be. Williamsburg National is adjacent to the resort, and is one of the best courses in Williamsburg.
The only downsides to our stay were related to the room. We stayed in the third floor, which was accessible only by stairs, without an elevator. With small children or for the elderly, this is inconvenient. Also, our unit really needed an update to the carpet. Perhaps the biggest annoyance was the internet access. It required a paid subscription of $7 per day, per computer. And for a few days during our stay, the internet was down for maintenance, which was rather annoying.
Otherwise, the unit had ample space and amenities, and the resort was fine. But for the issues listed above, I would have given this resort a better rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg