We have a larger family (5 kids) and stayed in a two bedroom unit. The complex is very nice and convenient to Colonial Williamsburg, Yorktown and Jamestown. The CW visitor's center is about a mile away and the setting is very rural.
The complex was very clean. There were always employs milling about tidying up the place. There are ponds near most of the buildings and we fed geese off of our porch every evening. There is a large pool, an indoor pool and an adult-only pool. There is also a well-stocked snack shop at the pool that serves Starbucks, sandwhiches, dessert, etc. For about $198/night, this is the best value in Williamsburg and two families could easily share this unit.
My one and only complaint is that when we booked this condo, no one ever told us we'd be hit up to attend one of those high pressure time sharing seminars. We weren't interested, yet we got asked at least once/day and they even called our room a couple of times. I hope they read this so they can check off names when someone says they're not interested. If not for that, I'd give it a 5 rating.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Kingsgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Kingsgate Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Resort Williamsburg
- Fairfield Williamsburg Kingsgate
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Kingsgate Resort Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Wyndham