Wyndham Kingsgate
$131
$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$90
$130
$117
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
$199
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$169
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$197
$186
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
$280
$263
1,074 results
All reviewsmini golfgame roomsparking passper daysales pitchactivity feeindoor pooltime sharetennis courtsfree arcadebedroom unitbusch gardensmovie theateractivity centercolonial williamsburgwasher and dryerdaily fee
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We stayed in a two bedroom unit in Mid-May 2013 with my two grandsons. We had a wonderful stay! We used all the resort activities, which we appreciated that they were all in one area and not spread out as we have seen in other resorts. We thoroughly enjoyed having the indoor pool, both for cold and rainy days.

The only con was the pressure we received at the concierge desk to go to this breakfast presentation, to the point of being lied to...twice! We were hassled every single day with the insistence of us going to this Wyndham/RCI presentation. We had never received such pressure and outright pestering!

5  Thank Dixie G
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had a two-bedroom unit for 4 of us on the second floor (no elevator). The unit was just perfect! A balcony to enjoy morning coffee; a full kitchen; a mini-golf course on site! There was an indoor and outdoor pool and a Jacuzzi == nothing missing here. We used the RCI time share exchange to get this -- it was only a 5 minute drive to the Colonial Williamsburg Visitor center and minutes to many restaurants and stuff to do.

Room Tip: Second floor was nice
1  Thank CyndeM
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This company is FRAUDULENT!! They charged me on November 6, 2012 for a March 2013 stay and then charged me again on May 21, 2013 for the same March stay. I have offered proof of this double charge and no one has helped I spoke with Theresa, Crystal, Hugh Bischoff, and Renee in the escalation department. All of these individuals have stated they would look into this and I have not received a phone call. I will now be disputing this through my bank and the police department because this company is not attempting at all to work with me.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank D E
Reviewed June 2, 2013

As an Ambitvip.com Executive Consultant we decided to purchase a Hilton Grand Vacation Club 2 years ago. A good Choice as we like to use Hilton Hotels no matter where we travel. Well, we traded in points for a specific trip through RCI which was supposedly bought out by Wyndham. We checked in at the front desk and all was fine. We went to concierge 20 feet away and that is when the pressure was on. We notified them that we are part of the Hilton Vacation Club and yet they used pressure tactics to try to get you to sit in on a breakfast to learn about Wyndham. I said no politely and they simple brought in the big guns, they offered me free breakfast and a big discount to Colonial Williamsburg. It's only an hour they said. We did not sit in as my hour is worth a lot more. I found out through other couples that it was a lot more than 1 hour...This place is not worth the money. The rooms are nice, the beds are certainly not comfortable. I will not be coming here again.

Room Tip: If you are going to use the Wyndham Kings Gate because you have children and want to use a pool, gym etc...be strong and be prepared to say no. The discounted tickets and breakfast are not worth your time.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Ralph I
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We rented a 2 bedroom deluxe thru Sun or Snow Vacation Rentals for a great price (Laura was a pleasure to work with). Our unit was on the second floor (requested) and was perfect for us. Clean, roomy, well decorated. Close to Colonial Williamsburg. We were not hassled at all about attending a timeshare mtg. I simply stated that we would never be able to take advantage of owning a timeshare and he dropped the sales pitch. We also declined to fill out the paper requesting our income level.

Note--- on some evenings there is loud music being played by the pool/activity building. Personally, having a unit near that would've ruined our stay.

5  Thank nsbea5