The Wyndham Kingsgate location makes it easy to visit all the historic sites in the area (Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown) and there are many restaurants and other area attractions, too.
Our 2nd floor condo was a two bedroom, two bath unit that has a capacity to sleep 6 (with the use of a convertible couch). A full kitchen,dining room and full balcony give you plenty of living space for your stay. The furnishings are fine (although the living room furniture was a bit worn) and the dining/living room carpets had stains (the front desk explained that the carpets were scheduled to be replaced soon). The beds are very comfortable and the bathrooms are a good size.
The Activity Center houses a small 50 seat theater where 2 movies per day play (you need to reserve your space), a 18 hole miniture golf course (surprisingly nice), as well as a computer center, fitness center, tennis courts, and game room.
The staff is very friendly and accomodating, with one exception. After you check in, the front desk asks you to get your parking pass and area maps at the next desk - that is the start of a sales pitch to attend a presentation (time share). They don't want to take 'no thank you' for an answer, even after we politely declined the offer several times. The Wyndham management should understand that this kind of sales pressure is unacceptable.
Overall, this is a good choice for a fun family vacation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Wyndham Kingsgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Kingsgate Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Resort Williamsburg
- Fairfield Williamsburg Kingsgate
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Kingsgate Resort Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Wyndham