Me and the wife, along with my young brother and late mom, spent a week here in October of 2011. Upon arrival it was pouring rain. The staff was efficient and fast. The pressure to review my status as an RCI member was minimal. I declined and the young lady was fine with it. Unlike pressure that has been put on at some of the Bluegreen resorts, where I am an owner.
The resort is large. Lots of nice units. The rooms were reasonably clean. Not quite up to my wife's standards but she is very particular about her cleaning. I could have given the cleanliness a 4 had it not been for the fact that the housekeeping staff had vacuumed something, probably food, into the vacuum cleaner and failed to change the bag. The entire closet where it was stored reeked.
The bedding was comfortable.
The location to restaurants and Colonial Williamsburg is great.
It was a good week for us, and a memorable one. My mom suffered a stroke and passed just 11 days after we returned home so this vacation will have special meaning to us for years to come.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Kingsgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Kingsgate Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Resort Williamsburg
- Fairfield Williamsburg Kingsgate
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Kingsgate Resort Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Wyndham