“Nothing special!”

New York Deli & Pizza
Ranked #44 of 393 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Greek, Pizza, Wine Bar
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had dinner here after shopping at the premium outlet mall. My husband and two daughters had sandwiches, and they said they were good. I ordered a small cheese pizza, thinking that it would be good, but I couldn't eat it. The cheese was so thick that it all ran to the middle of the pizza when I took out the first piece. I ate less than one piece of this pizza. I didn't enjoy this meal at all. The side orders of french fries and onion rings were obviously frozen and not very good. My recommendation is to visit another restaurant unless you are buying a sandwich.

There are newer reviews for New York Deli & Pizza

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We spent a week in Williamsburg and found this gem before we headed home to Philly. So glad we did! The sandwiches are AWESOME! The place was packed full of people (always a good sign!) and the service is friendly and fast. I got a turkey and cheese, hubby got a pastrami and the kids got chicken fingers and fries. All excellent! Thick bread, meats piled high, very fresh! We will definitely be stopping there on our next trip to Busch Gardens! I wish they were a chain, because I'd love to have one close to us!

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner.. Someone said the good was very good..

They were a little busy, but only had one person to bus the tables, so it took a while to get our table cleaned.

The menu had a wide variety of options.

The food took a while to come, but when it did, it was very good.

The subs were big enough to split, and the gyro was huge.

The pizza was very good..

Prices were to be expected Ina tourist area.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We discovered this place when we stayed at the hotel across the street a few weeks ago. Now that we're back in the area again, there was only ONE place we wanted to go for dinner. NY Deli on Richmond Rd in the Lightfoot area of Williamsburg, near the Outlet Stores, has THE BEST TASTING subs and pizza we have EVER had!! And the prices are SUPER reasonable! Affordable AND ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!! And the staff seem to be constantly cleaning. Very friendly staff, too. BEST. FOOD. EVER. GO THERE!!!!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Always enjoy lunch or dinner at the New York Deli. The food is always good, our favorite if the "Sailor Sandwich" with delicious potato salad. Reuben is our second choice. It is always clean and quick service. You never walk away feeling unhappy.
I would say almost everything is delicious.