“Colonial Williamsburg” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Williamsburg Colonial Tours - CLOSED

Williamsburg Colonial Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Allow us to provide complete tours of Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestowne and Yorktown with your particular interest in mind at the best prices of all tour companies in this area.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Colonial Williamsburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Beautiful place.Take a carriage ride and you will feel like you are in the past.We went Just after Christmas and its was not crowded and the weather was great.Great buildings to see and good food.I really liked the hot cider.There was more there then I had expected.It was a real town,lots of stores and houses.I loved walking there.We stayed at the Woodlands and rode the shuttle bus.It was wonderful.

Visited December 2013

Barstow, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worth every cent. Thanks Charles!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

Walking tour with Charles Falls on January 1, 2014 was worth every cent. Personable, fun and lots of unexpected information painted the picture of Colonial Williamsburg I was not expecting. Lot's of large and small details that brought it alive and left me wanting to know more. Great for history buffs or little kids. Fun and informative but really conveyed the meaning of what this very sacred place was all about and how it all the pieces came together to begin our country. I felt sorry for the people around us because they were doing it on there own and clearly were not as enthralled and delighted as we were. Thanks Charles.
- George Wythe's latest fan

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Michelle W
Orlando, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A must for all ages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

Spectacular place to be at Christmas time
Make sure you at the city center for Christmas eve
What they do is so wonderful !!

From cannons being shot off to the Kiwanians passing out candles
It was so nice to hear the mayor say a prayer with out someone going crazy and people singing
Christmas carols , it felt real and like it should be.
I am not a religious nut
But it was nice for a change people being nice to one another

We did two days so we didn't rush
Make sure you visit the coffee shop, you must have tickets to go in the exhibits that have the flag outside of them it is well worth it . Make sure you book in advance any dining you want to do in Colonial town at the historic taverns
Christians time is so pretty
The history is incredible
Everyone should visit this great place and be thankful for what we have

Visited December 2013
Concord, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic Ghost Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

My 13 yr old son and I just visited Colonial Williamsburg and had the good fortune to be able to have Charles of Williamsburg Colonial Tours give us a private Ghost Tour. We had never visited Williamsburg before and were only there for the day. Charles knew of our time restrictions and that we had planned on visiting Jamestowne during the day so he suggested that the evening Ghost Tour would be a great way to experience Colonial Williamsburg and he was absolutely correct (and I loved the idea esp. being so close to Halloween). After spending an entire day visiting historic sites, my son can grow a bit weary of it all but Charles has a great way of presenting his tour and my son was absolutely enthralled with the history and ghost stories. We covered so much in 2 hours and were able to view Williamsburg in a way we otherwise would not have been able to. I actually got so caught up in it that at one point someone not far behind us took a picture and the flash actually made me jump (very funny and I am not even the scaredy cat type). My son especially loved the tone of Charles' voice and how it added to the ghost tale telling (not corny but rather mesmerizing). We learned a lot and had a great time.
Next time we are in town, we will definitely be using Charles for our tours, day or night!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Judith T
ghostshunter, Owner at Williamsburg Colonial Tours, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear Judy and Justin,

Thanks for your kind comments on your ghost tour experience. You obviously kept an open mind about the spirits we find here and your photos which create a lasting image to show when you return home.

The fright you experienced in at least two instances when a flash went off behind you and the final word (secret) plus a sudden dip in temperature (18 degrees on my iphone) all added to the paranoia.

All the best to you in your history studies. No teacher can have your interests more in your personal education, Justin, than your mother and father. Keep your eye on the goal of law school and remember my stories of George Wythe, Thomas Jefferson and John Marshall.

Until we meet again,

Charles aka Ghostshunter of Williamsburg
chagrin falls
“williamsburg tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Wow ! Williamsburg Colonial Tours, Charles Falls, what an unexpected thrill ! Charles took us to many unexpected and surprising places. Pointed out the things about people and places that you will never get in books or on a "canned" tour. I wish I had Charles as a history teacher growing up...I may have actually enjoyed history. The tour was informative, educational, and personal. I would recommend this tour without reservation. Marty from Ohio.

Visited October 2013
ghostshunter, Owner at Williamsburg Colonial Tours, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Marty, thank you for your kind comments about your tour experience. You and Mrs. T were a pleasure to tour with.