“Clean rooms good value”

Red Roof Inn Williamsburg
Ranked #53 of 73 Hotels in Williamsburg
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Melanie at the front desk was very friendly and helped us with great local info. Quiet property. Pet friendly. Clean rooms. Great bargain!! Good Italian food across street-pizza and salads- super convenient!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Tara D

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Had a great stay and was a very nice hotel with very reasonable prices. The room was clean and the service was great as well. The people were friendly to my wife and I and we had no problems with anything. Thanks for the pleasant stay

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We stayed with our dog in a very well kept motel that seemed to have been recently painted and staffed with very helpful people. We needed help with our vehicle and the owner, Victor, gave us good information to have it taken care of. The room was very well kept and the refrigerator and microwave were a pleasant addition for the price we paid. This is a good value for the money.

Room Tip: First floor is easy to get stuff in and early check-in gets choice.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank valuetraveller2009
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The staff was very helpful...rooms were clean and the location was only minutes away from shops and amusement parks. This room was also very affordable...we were not expecting much for the price but were very suprised with the quality of the room. Will stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Due to poor conditions at another hotel in Williamsburg, my family and I had to find another hotel late at night and fairly quick within the same area we were visiting. We found the Red Roof Inn in Williamsburg, VA accommodations great and affordable. The customer service provided by the hotel manager Victory and staff at the front desk and throughout our stay were excellent. I would recommend this Inn to others visiting Williamsburg, VA.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay there. The motel had just changed over to a Red Roof inn. The rooms were clean, staff was very friendly. It was just like a home away from home. My room had a flat screen TV, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. The rooms are huge, there were four of us and a little dog and we had plenty of room. The kids loved the pool and I loved the continental breakfast. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mbishop40
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I came here to vacation with my family a few weeks ago, and I was looking for an affordable place to stay. Since I was traveling with my 3 year old child, my room had to be very clean. The room was VERY CLEAN, and the staff/service was nice and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family