Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg
$100
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$81
$119
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$201
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
$169
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
$250
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$159
1,157 results
All reviewsseafare restaurantrichmond roadbusiness centerclean hotelfront desk staffwithin walking distancebusch gardenswould stay here againfood for thoughtoutlet mallnice staybreakfast buffetconvenient locationshort drivewafflesgreat place to staywilliam and mary
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Centrally located just outside of old Williamsburg,comfortable room,clean,great breakfast but you have to pay if you're not a gold member or above. Breakfast is a little better and fresher here than at other hotels around the area,unless you're paying for four- five star hotel rates.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
hgiwilliamsburg, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Thank you for writing your review about your recent stay with us. It is always nice to hear when our guests enjoy their stay with us. I am glad to hear that you found our rooms comfortable and clean and our breakfast better than the other hotels around the area. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was traveling alone for a business trip. Did not want to go out and eat and asked the desk clerks what was good in the area. I was in the mood for Pizza that delivered, they gave me the menu for the restaurant. That was a nice touch and the recommendation was fantastic.

The kitchen staff for the breakfast bar were very helpful. I can to breakfast late and they were in the process of clearing the bar. They allowed me to grab some food and went out of their way to bring out a choice of butter or margarine for my walfus

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
hgiwilliamsburg, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. It is always nice to hear that our staff members are providing excellent customer service to our guests. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We stayed here many times when our son attended the College of William, and afterwards as well. The staff is very nice, and they have a great breakfast! We've enjoyed staying here and never had a problem with the rooms.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
hgiwilliamsburg, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you for writting a review about your current stay with us. I am happy to hear that you not only enjoyed your recent stay with us but others in the past as well. We look forward to seeing you again during you next trip to Williamsburg.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We were a group of 16 staying in 4 different rooms. The stay was phenomenal and the staff had excellent suggestions for everything from local shopping and dining to day trips! I travel frequently and would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for writting a review about your current stay with us. I am happy to hear that your entire group enjoyed staying with us. It is always nice to hear that our staff members are doing a great job! It was a pleasure having all of you as our guest and we hope that you will join us again in the future.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Visiting Williamsburg and the lodge was booked, so I chose the Hilton Garden Inn. so glad I did. My room was so comfortable, but the location was the best feature. The hotel is set back from the noise of the Main Street, but a walk just a block outside the doors offer many dining choices and its was so nice not to have to get back in the car. Although there is no room service there is a well stocked pantry, which offered wine and I was given a real wine glass to enjoy it in. The bed was so nice I slept wonderfully and in the morning I enjoyed the breakfast buffet that featured a chef cooking breakfast items to order. The only not perfect thing was the shower, but I like strong water pressure and it was pretty weak. Free wifi and bottled water. Fridge in room

Room Tip: Very quiet so even ground floor is nice
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
hgiwilliamsburg, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the rooms comfortable. However, the hotel does offer room service from 5pm-10pm nightly. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope you will stay with us again in the future.