Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg
$100
Country Inn
$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$85
$81
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$181
$242
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
$169
Orbitz.com
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotels.com
1,157 results
All reviewsseafare restaurantrichmond roadbusiness centerclean hotelfront desk staffwithin walking distancebusch gardenswould stay here againfood for thoughtoutlet mallnice staybreakfast buffetconvenient locationshort drivewafflesgreat place to staywilliam and mary
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We were greeted by friendly staff on our arrival. Our room was a King Room and was a good size with plenty of room for suitcases. There was a desk and chair and a large armchair. We were on 4th floor.

The bathroom was clean and had a shower over bath with a water saving shower. Shower pressure was good though. Neutrogena soap was provided; shampoo, conditioner and body lotion were Bath & Body Works. A makeup remover towelette was provided – good touch. No shower gel here either.

There was a comfortable king bed with lots of pillows. As well as the doona/duvet there was a sheet. Closet was a great size with lots of hangers. Free wireless internet was provided. It was a little slow to load. There was no safe in the room which was a bit surprising.

There were plenty of eating places close by and we tried Chilis and were very happy with our meal. On return we purchased a beer and a small wine from the Pantry - $5 (plus tax) for the two– bargain.

Breakfast was great! It was buffet and everything was fresh. The omelette I had was made to order and was great. My husband had pancakes (made to order) and they were lovely and fluffy. It was one of the best breakfasts we have had on our US East Coast trip.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank EileenWPerth
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Although I had a 4 night reservation, and intended to stay for three of the 4 nights, the staff would not allow me to cancel the first night without having to pay for a full night. I made the reservation by phone the day before my reservation, and I was never told there was a 48 hour cancellation policy, I assumed it was a standard cancellation policy. Given the competition in the area, I decided to cancel all 4 nights, and go elsewhere. They will have no problem reselling my room, its overly punitive to have done this to what still would have been a good customer. Shortsighted.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank mongoNh
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This hotel is centrally located, if you choose, you can walk to nearby restaurants.
The is a gym if you choose to work out, but all we did was eat. A warm and nicely decorated lobby with chairs, couch and a TV
Freshly baked cookies to munch on, a kiosk for beer wine soda and candies, etc.
You can purchase Bush Garden or Water country tickets in the lobby of the Inn from anyone of the Employees behind the desk.
I can't say enough about the service we received.
Nancy and Craig at the front desk were professional, courteous, informative, and attentive too our needs.
The Hotel was spotless, fresh towels and a host of useful amenities in our room.
The breakfast buffet was much more than I expected and I would rate it an A+++ , everything was freshly made and cooked to order.
Gloria; The buffet hostess, was friendly, outgoing and informative. She seated us quickly and took the time to explain what was on the menu, how it was prepared and what the order process was, furthermore she recommended local area attractions. She should be commended for her diligence and thoughtfulness.
Pool is a bit small, but the rest of the Garden inn more than makes up for it.
Great Job Hilton, keep up the good work.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Christopher F
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Our family stayed here as a stopping point on I 95 and visit to Colonial Williamsburg. Room was a great size for a family of four plus frig and microwave a plus. Beds were soft for my taste, but overall room very clean. The Bath + Body Works products were a nice touch. Proximity to Colonial Williamsburg fantastic. Staff very friendly. Impressed someone called on our last night to ask about service.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank mafl41
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stayed for 6 nights last week taking advantage of the Whole Lotta Williamsburg, Summer Bounce Package and chose this hotel based on the many positive reviews. We were extremely happy with the hotel, friendliness of the staff, clean beds/linens and rooms and perks like homemade cookies every day with option to purchase wine/beer with the available cheese and crackers in the evening.

Our family of 4 traveled with my Mom and she loved it as well. We had adjoining rooms which was very nice. Check-in and out was seamless and very organized. As part of the B&B packge, we ab-so-lutely LOVED the full made-to-order breakfast every morning which was fresh and delicious. Highly recommend to have as part of your vacation package. No need to leave the hotel for breakfast which gives more time to enjoy your day out!

Cheese and crackers and wine for purchase were available every evening and a real plus were the FREE homemade chocolate chip, oatmeal and white chocolate chip cookies that were available every afternoon and evening. I had to make a homemade batch the following day for my family after returning home since we were in cookie "withdrawal"!!

Beds were clean, linens and duvet cover crisp and white. Only negative is that the beds in the standard rooms are full sized. Queen would have been perfect but not a deal-breaker. Overall pretty comfortable.

Pool / spa area very clean but if you are looking for a big pool, please note that it is very small which is hard to tell by the photos. Was disappointed at the size at first but wound up being ok with it for a swim and to cool off or soak in the nice hot sauna after walking all day. Really nice fitness area too.

Room Tip: check to see if you can get a room with two queen beds if traveling with kids.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family