A huge room complete with king-size bed, sofa, chair, large bathroom and a separate room with sink, fridge, coffeepot, microwave oven, and work desk. Free internet access. Plenty of space for storing clothes and suitcases. Many channels on the TV, including Food Network (a biggie for us :-D). Everything was clean and new-looking.
All of this for $85 per night. A bargain in my travel book!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fresh and modern, SpringHill Suites Williamsburg has been newly redesigned with business travelers and family vacationers in mind. We've thought of everything from spacious studio suites with new furnishings to friendly service and contemporary living amenities to keep you comfortable and relaxed. Ideally located near shopping and fun things to do, our location offers the perfect home base for visiting a near-endless list of top Williamsburg area attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Springhill Suites