“Tough”

Golden Horseshoe Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Thirty-six holes of championship golf include the Gold Course, a demanding shotmaker's design, and the Green Course, an eminently playable layout with a handful of water hazards.
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Very good and well-kept course, which is a tough go for high-handicappers. I struggled here, but appreciate a good layout, nice vistas and good greens.

1  Thank Rufus S

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We have lunched on the veranda four different times and enjoyed the food and ambiance. The sandwiches are nicely prepared and taste good. The outdoor ambiance of woods, pool and golf course is hard to beat.

1  Thank plmvirginia
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We came here for lunch after our wonderful Spa treatments next door from The Spa at Colonial Williamsburg on recommendation from the staff. What a wonderful recommendation. We dined on the Patio with a beautiful view of The Golf Course. Lunch was great & we will come back again. A perfect end to a perfect day!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

The Golden Horseshoe Golf Club in Williamsburg is extraordinary to say the least. I played the gold course with a caddie one day and then carted the green course another. People are very friendly and helpful on course knowledge. I recommend to anyone who plays that visits Williamsburg you have to play the Golden Horseshoe. #16 on Gold course is beatiful and looking down # 18 on Green course is an breathtaking way to finish.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

My husband and I came to Williamsburg to Golf. We enjoy it very much and have been all around the world with our golf clubs.These are championship golf courses but still very fun for us hackers.
We got to play both courses. We loved both of them. I liked the 18th hole on the Green Course the best.
Chris in the Pro Shop was so helpful and pleasant. We needed some golf balls and Chris was very knowledgeable of golf ,what golf ball would work with my game, the history of golf in Williamsburg, and had actually played a few courses we had played over in Ireland.
He went out of his way to get an answer about that evenings dining reservation for us.