“Old Fashioned Tea”
Review of La Petite Tearoom

La Petite Tearoom
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tea Room located inside Williamsburg Antiques - organic and wonderful!! Really a great surprise!!!
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Really delicious sandwiches and soups made with care. Tea served in the proper manner. Wicked desserts. A fun spot while shopping the antique mall or even as a lunchtime destination "with the girls" or office mates.

2  Thank artgallerygal
There are newer reviews for La Petite Tearoom

Reviewed January 21, 2012

I would have to start by adding that La Petite Tearoom does not just specialize in wonderful tasting brewed tea's but equal in the flavor of their fresh prepared food and desserts as well. The food was divine, especially the turkey club sandwhich that my wife said she ordered. The butternut squash soup was fresh, not canned, and served in a beautiful glass tea cup. The lemon pound cake was the best my wife had ever eaten, including other dessert samples that were perfectly portioned. If your into fresh prepared foods with fresh herbs and vegetables then this is the place to be. My wife could not stop talking about La Petite Tearoom's Orange Tea, as well as the owner's suggestion to try it. The owner, as well as her lovely granddaughter, treated my wife like "Royalty." My wife loved her visit to La Petite Tearoom so much that she is already planning a day with me there. Do pay a visit to La Petite Tearoom if you've never been to a Tearoom before, it's an experience your loved one's or friends will treasure.

3  Thank keith_r6
Reviewed June 11, 2011

just lovely my wife and I traveled from oregon last year here .its priceless and we recommend it to anyone.we cant wait to visit again.

1  Thank viper1295
Reviewed April 3, 2011

This tiny tearoom is a precious gem of unpretentious fun and wonderful food. Located amidst Williamsburg Antiques, a football sized antique shop, it is adorable, quaint and the proprietor is attentive, funny and genuine.
We perused 1/2 of the antique shop and were starved and ran up on the tearoom; had the 1/2 sandwich special, soup and dessert with drink. I had a crab concoction on wonderful bread and a corn chowder with a pot of tea...it was freezing out in April, and husband had a salami 1/2 with the soup and a pumpkin bread pudding. YUM, YUM, YUM.
Wait staff was great, each meal was a great deal, $13.50, and the experience was pleasant!!

3  Thank Outlanders