“Guaca Ole!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had a great time here! From the rollling guacamole wagon to dessert everything was tasty and well served. FYI - there are South Americans posing as Mexican waiters and the boss made them Americanize their names. After we got that sorted out and were on a first name basis things went as smooth as mole. The guacamole,freshly prepared at your table, can be made as hot as you like by adjusting the number of jalapenos . We opted for 4 and think 6 might be too many.
I enjoyed a huge chicken burrito that was one of the best ever. Others thoroughly enjoyed their combos followed by fried ice cream which eased the temper of the jalepenos.
The birthday celebrations were a bit lame but fun to watch as a healthy dollop of whipped cream was applied to the nose of the unsuspecting victims as they were spoon fed the first bite.
great place to take kids as it was just noisy enough that I could hear no complaints from them as they chowed down on their favorites. If you haven't been there - go, if you have - go back again and again.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Centrally located with a nice large restaurant and outdoor patio. The staff are friendly and attentive. The food is good and plentiful, the fresh guacamole (prepared at your table) is amazingly good and a lot of it (we got the medium size). Their lunch menu offers a nice variety of things to order for a great price.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We just thought we were just going to Lunch, but were in for a real treat. The interior looked upscale. The menu was nicely varied. We decided to order a guacamole salad appetizer. We balked at the price, but were blown away. A waitress showed up at the table with a cart and proceeded to hand make the guacamole from three fresh avacados and added all the ingredients we liked. It impressed us so much the price was no big deal. The service was superior. I dropped my fork on the floor. In less than 30 seconds, a sever came over with a fresh one. Can't remember what our entrees were, but we enjoyed every minute of our experience there.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I dont like spicy foods. So I cant vouch for the spicy stuff I know they have. But I can say the casadeas are wonderful. I like the mexican taste but I really can not eat spicy it upsets my stomach. So if your afraid to eat here dont be. Just watch what you order and ask. They will assist you. The attomosphere and people here area wonderful.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Plaza Azteca has great customer service. The staff was very efficient at doing there job. I usually go to a local Mexican restaurant but thought this one was better. The only bad thing, this is not a reflection of the restaurant, was the booth behind us was rather loud. We could here the whole conversation. Everything else was very good. I enjoyed the whole experience of this Plaza Azteca. On the way out, we were given a coupon to come back and information about Cinco de Mayo. We would have come back but had other plans for that weekend. I hope this helps in deciding to go to Plaza Azteca. I usually do not write about things like this but it was such a good experience.