Comfort Suites Bypass
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn Williamsburg Gateway(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$72
$99
$105
$89
Greensprings Vacation Resort(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$120
$105
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$92
  • Pool
$189
$179
$109
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$109
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
$195
All reviewswafflesgolden corralbusch gardenscolonial williamsburgthe breakfast areacracker barrelhot tubmodern hotelchoice hotelswaffle makerindoor poolfree breakfasttwo queen bedsthe entire hotelwould stay here againroom was largewilliamsburg area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Our family of 4 stayed here for a weekend in February 2012. It was clean and new looking. They offer a free breakfast each morning that lasts till 9:30 and has make your own waffles, sausage, eggs, fruit, cereal, and toast. The room we stayed in had two rooms which is nice for bigger families who ones with 3+ kids. It had a king size bed in one room and it's own tv, and in the other room it had 2 queen size beds and another tv and couch. There is one bathroom near the entry and a refridgerator. The beds were comfy and we would stay here again. It was conveniently located near colonial Williamsburg only 1 mile away and 10 miles from Jamestowne settlement. Also had lots of restaurants close by.

Room Tip: Get 4th floor which is the top and doesn't really matter if it is on the front or back of hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank ChiromomRaleighNc
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stayed here for one night. You can tell the hotel is new from the style/decor. There were some neat features like a funky indoor pool, game room with a pool table and air hockey, and complimentary breakfast. I found some of the room decor somewhat odd (5 figures behind a barbed wire fence??). The room was questionably clean (I give it another year or so to go completely downhill). When I pulled back the comforter the sheets had dirt on them, so I had to get the front desk to get housekeeping to change the sheets. The shower floor already had a stain on it and really didn't look all that clean either. Construction seems a bit flimsy as you can hear people above you walking around (I could even tell my walking was making noise and I only weigh about 123); and I could hear our neighbors a bit. It's off the main road though so you won't hear road noise. Very close and convenient to some chain restaurants and about 5 minutes or less to colonial williamsburg. Overall I would say this is just ok.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ElevenThirty
Reviewed February 16, 2012

My family of 6 stayed New Year's Eve. Night 2011-2012. I can't think of one thing wrong. Even the people staying there that night seemed great. Very large breakfast seating area was a plus since it was busy. Breakfast was one of the best I have had at a Comfort Suites. Staff was great, too. Thanks for the letting me borrow the complimentary DVD player...no questions asked. Wow.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Julie M
Reviewed February 14, 2012

As a single mom, I didn't think it would be possible to stay at a 5 star hotel with my son for a vacation and still have money left over to do other stuff - but that is what we did!!! Staff was wonderful. Room superb. And the facilities were just what we needed. My son loved the pool and the hot tub was a nice get away for me. The game room was an added bonus. Fresh coffee in the lobby at all time was WONDERFUL!!! I just wish the pastrys were better :) I will be back!!!

Room Tip: Ectra bed is not needed because there is a pull out couch in all rooms!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Brandon D
Reviewed February 5, 2012

My boyfriend and I decided to get away for my birthday and spent the weekend at the Comfort Suites in Williamsburg, VA. What a delightful hotel. Check in was quick and the hotel clerk was very pleasant. When we entered our suite, we were shocked at the size of the room. Plenty of space!! And the bathroom was just as large. It had a very modern decor and I fell in love with the fixtures in the bathroom. Everything was clean and neat. My only complaint was that on Sunday morning, a guest in the hotel decided to continually blow a horn. Ugh! Will definitely stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple