“Not my order, TWICE!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buon Amici - CLOSED

Buon Amici
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New Town Avenue
Transit: Williamsburg Transit Bus & Trolley stop across street
No. VA
“Not my order, TWICE!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner with my dad. The waitress brought us the wrong salads. She corrected after apologizing. Next, she brings me the wrong entree. When I asked her what I had in front of me , she replied "chicken cacciatore". I had ordered chicken CATERINA. She explained that she had written chicken "cat" on her order pad. Easily confused perhaps, but a more experienced server might not be making such silly errors. My correct dish was brought quickly but very little in the way of an apology. She also put my dessert order in without waiting for my dad to order. The dessert, called "frozen hot chocolate" was another disappointment.
When we received the check, my meal had been "comped" but the waitress never even mentioned this.
Not a very impressive meal. My father who has been several times previously was embarrassed. Bad waitress, off night, not sure. I may go back, but I won't be in any hurry with so many other choices in Williamsburg.

Yorktown
“Lovely Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I with our of town friends ate here a week ago. It was not a busy night but it took a while for our waiter to arrive and for our food and drinks. The food was great once it arrived. We would most likely return. The prices were reasonable given the quality. The decor is lovely and romantic. All of January is restaurant month in Williamsburg so ask to see their special prix fix menu.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Williamsburg
“Fine dining in New Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

While parking is tricky (on street), it was nice to stop in and eat in the outdoor cafe, which was closed in and heated. Excellent appetizers and choice of entrees, even for lunch. The wait staff is attentive and friendly. There is also an inside dining, more upscale than the outdoor patio, and a very nice bar. We enjoyed the food and atmosphere and will return.

Visited January 2013
Bowie, Maryland
“Good food with nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stopped here before the movies. The bread and salad let to delicious ciopinno. My wife's lasagna was fantastic. We were well taken care of and the Italian food was good just not great.

• Visited January 2013
Shillington, Pennsylvania
“Very Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

We only had pizza but it was very good and not over priced.The childs meal was huge and priced right.Very nice restaurant not far from the main road.We will go back again and try some of their other dinners.

Visited December 2012