“Good Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Hooksett, New Hampshire
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Very good pancakes - Limited menu - Fresh fruit on the pancakes as advertised, Sevice was average, pancakes are Large & fluffy. Price was reasonable. I would eat there again.

• Visited December 2012

Springfield, Virginia
“Good food, very nice wait-staff”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

After a late evening at Busch Gardens, waking up to a good breakfast was needed! We were seated quickly, and the waitress was quite nice. Food was hot and fresh, but the pancakes had way too much whipped topping... we had to remove most of it before letting our 6-yr old daughter start eating... otherwise, she would have just eaten the topping! Would rather have Coke products, but that's ok, they had a good selection of juices. I would certainly recommend to any family in the area... especially since in Williamsburg, you have numerous pancake choices! HA!

• Visited December 2012
Washington, DC
“Great breakfast if you are in Williamsburg”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We found this place based on reviews while visiting Great Wolf Lodge. I explained to my kids why it was named Astronomical after we got our pancake order. Big portions, friendly service, tasty breakfast.

Visited December 2012
Sanford, North Carolina
“Belly is so happy”
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

I should start by saying I love breakfast, a bunch. Went with hubby and 2 daughters, ages 16 and 20. We were seated quickly. Waitress was friendly and helpful. Now, they have Pepsi products but, we stayed anyway :). Husband ordered Hungry Man. He said it was good, such a great communicator. Food was served hot, which he is particular about. Daughter and I had French toast, oh my with whipped cream, yum. Had side of sausage, wow real sausage big links. Other daughter had astronomical strawberry pancakes, huge she ate half of one. Awesome breakfast in a friendly place, that's all I need for breakfast.

Philadelphia, PA
“Good and close to Great Wolf Lodge”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The pancakes indeed are astronomical -as big as the plate and you get two of them! I had a pecan pancake, my husband a chocolate chip waffle, and the boys had chocolate chip silver dollar pancakes. The 4-year old didn't like the pancakes and called them rubbery. It's true that they don't have as good of a flavor as Perkins restaurants, but they were still decent. Lots of topping to chose from -even for the kids and the kids loved getting the large bowl of fruit for their side. Service was decent and we were surprised to see waitresses actually wiping down the legs of the bamboo chairs -which means they worry about cleanliness!

Visited November 2012