“Great breakfast with an extensive interesting menu.”

Victoria's Restaurant
Ranked #140 of 393 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Victoria's offers an American casual dining experience culminating over twenty five years of experience and proprietorship by Doug and Doris Bryant. Daily they oversee every aspect of Victoria's operation. Their success scotches the notion that husbands and wives shouldn't work together. Victoria's is named after a beloved family pet Holly Victoria. She was a shelter Puppy adopted from the Heritage Humane Society in 1994. Her spirit continues to provide care and support for the local shelter. Victoria's serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. We happily accept reservations. We have a full service bar. We are available to serve special occasions and events. When the weather is perfect we delight customers with outdoor dining in our lovely courtyard.
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My daughter and I stopped into Victoria’s for breakfast. The menu was extensive with such things as eggs Benedict with a soft shell crab or lump crab meat or crab cake. They also had a seafood omelet. My daughter had the pancakes and I had the regular eggs Benedict with sugar cured ham, home fries, and stewed apples. I get nervous when ordering eggs Benedict in a restaurant, because they are easy to mess up. These were perfect! Great hollandaise sauce and perfectly cooked eggs. My daughter’s pancakes were also fantastic. Can’t wait for another excuse to head to Williamsburg to try their lunch or dinner menu.

Doris B, Owner at Victoria's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Thank you. We are appreciate you wonderful comments and your time posting such a nice review.
See you soon!

There are newer reviews for Victoria's Restaurant

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I just had the worst mothers day meal at Victoria's . The crab cake was almost all filler the crab soup was watered down celery soup with a few pieces of shredded crab in a tiny little cup...

Doris B, Owner at Victoria's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

I cannot respond to this unhappy customer. We were not made aware of their unpleasant Mother's Day Lunch. Tripadvisor alerted us to their review or comments.

In defense of Victoria's I must say we are unable to correct our mistakes unless a customer brings them to our attention immediately during their visit.

We served over 359 guest for breakfast and lunch on Mother's Day (3-13-12) The great majority of our guest were very pleased with our stand fare.

We are consistently prepared to feed 300 guest every Sunday. We have an amazing following. Our customers are forever complementing our quality. Furthermore they do not hesitate to let us know when something is not perfect. They know us inside and out. I do regret that the reviewer was unhappy. Communication is the key to everyone's success.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

This time of year, I have to go to Victorias for their soft-shell crabs. They are prepared just right and if you are from Maryland, you know how to make these wonderful crabs. I ahve tried other seafood and also sandwiches. Everything is well prepared.

Doris B, Owner at Victoria's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Thank you for the great review. We are very proud of our soft shells...a local family provides us with their amazing catch...enjoy them while they last.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I was looking for a quick meal at a non-chain restaurant and happened upon Victoria's. Although the menu is not extensive the food is good and appetizingly prepared. They have a full bar and a decent wine list for a small restaurant. The prices are good and the service is friendly and "small town".

1  Thank Jimindc2007
Reviewed February 3, 2012

My wife and I dwcided to drop in here one day for breakfast, and WOW I was totally took back by the portions of yummy food!! I never noticed this place before, and I will never forget it again.

1  Thank Philvz