“Interesting place.”

Victoria's Restaurant
Ranked #140 of 393 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Victoria's offers an American casual dining experience culminating over twenty five years of experience and proprietorship by Doug and Doris Bryant. Daily they oversee every aspect of Victoria's operation. Their success scotches the notion that husbands and wives shouldn't work together. Victoria's is named after a beloved family pet Holly Victoria. She was a shelter Puppy adopted from the Heritage Humane Society in 1994. Her spirit continues to provide care and support for the local shelter. Victoria's serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. We happily accept reservations. We have a full service bar. We are available to serve special occasions and events. When the weather is perfect we delight customers with outdoor dining in our lovely courtyard.
Reviewed May 6, 2012

This time of year, I have to go to Victorias for their soft-shell crabs. They are prepared just right and if you are from Maryland, you know how to make these wonderful crabs. I ahve tried other seafood and also sandwiches. Everything is well prepared.

Doris B, Owner at Victoria's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Thank you for the great review. We are very proud of our soft shells...a local family provides us with their amazing catch...enjoy them while they last.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I was looking for a quick meal at a non-chain restaurant and happened upon Victoria's. Although the menu is not extensive the food is good and appetizingly prepared. They have a full bar and a decent wine list for a small restaurant. The prices are good and the service is friendly and "small town".

1  Thank Jimindc2007
Reviewed February 3, 2012

My wife and I dwcided to drop in here one day for breakfast, and WOW I was totally took back by the portions of yummy food!! I never noticed this place before, and I will never forget it again.

1  Thank Philvz
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Looking for home cooking better than home.? Victoria's is fine food and fine ambience with your mother in laws stern eye. Love it. But watch your step. Doris is watching.

2  Thank skfitzp
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Food is very good, we loved it. It was fresh and the service was outstanding.