“Always Great!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Always Great!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Bonefish has something for everyone ina fun lively atmosphere. My husband and I go at least once a month for dinner. Our favorite is the steak, cooke dot perfection, the mahi mahi and swordfish. My girlfriends and I go for happy hour at the bar once a month. We order bang-bang shrimp, potstickers, ahi tuna, and fish tacos and share them all. The bread comes out warm with herb olive oil to dip in. We never have room for dessert! The wiat staff is pleasant, knowledgeable and they never rush you, no matter how crowded. We never say no to an invite at Bonefish.

• Visited December 2012

Cambridge, Maryland
“Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary on our recent trip to Williamsburg. We have eaten at Bonefish and are always happy with our experience. I love their winter white cosmos and bang bang shrimp. My tilapia was delcious, as well as his tuna. Service was excellent as well. Always look forward to a visit here when we stay in Williamsburg.

Visited December 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
“Always a good go to place”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Always good food, fun time and you must have the bang-bang shrimp. If you want fresh fish, go here. They cook both fish and fresh veggies perfectly.

Visited December 2012
Williamstown, Massachusetts
“Always good food at Bonefish”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Bonefish is located in New Town which is exactly that - the new town part of Williamsburg. The restaurant is always crowded for good reason so make a reservation in advance. Everything they serve is made from fresh local ingredients. We always like the crab cakes which we rarely find on Bonefish menus outside of this area other than as just appetizers. The salads are very good as are the soups. If you come on a Wednesday there is a special on their appetizer Bang Bang Shrimp.

Explore New Town where you can find Barnes & Noble, stores, movies, nearby Trader Joe's and much more.

Visited November 2012
Newport News, Virginia
“pleased”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I was very pleased with the food and service my husband and I received. They seemed to stay on top of their game. The food was good.

Visited October 2012