“pleased”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I was very pleased with the food and service my husband and I received. They seemed to stay on top of their game. The food was good.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Nice atmosphere, and good was very good. The drinks were cheaper until 6:30...wine 3.00 for their house brand...well worth it.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Recently we dined at the Bonefish Grill in Williamsburg, Va. We had heard about this chain but never tried it. We were not dissapointed! My crab cakes were outstanding. There was a great selection of seafood entrees with chicken and steak on the menu for not seafood lovers. We had reservations on a Sunday evening but did not need them. The service was as excellent as the food. In our minds the pricing was reasonable. I am glad we went and will definately return to a Bonefish.

1  Thank Drakesisland
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Food was excellent and the service was excellent. If you go on wednesday I would suggest a reservation. We enjoy Bonefish when we are in Williamsburg.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My last day in Williamsburg, so the group motored over to "Newtown" and found the Bonefish Grill. Parking was easy, we were greeted warmly and shown right to our table. Bridgette was our server and she did a fine job. My pecan-crusted trout was tasty but a little heavy on the cooking oil. The crab cakes were excellent. The always popular "bang-bang shrimp" and the calamari appetizers scored highly. The bar made me a first-rate martini. I'd rate this as one of the better Bonefish outlets I have seen; I would definitely come back.

1  Thank PilotMike2009