Open today: Closed

from $40.99
from $15.40
from $12.00
7,828 results
All reviews roller coaster christmas town amusement park beautiful park apollo's chariot howl o scream different countries roman rapids sesame street celtic fyre big bad wolf loch ness monster mach tower sky ride das festhaus pet shenanigans food and wine festival
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

My children love this park and their other ones but, but this company really needs to step back and realize they keep screwing their constant paying customers. Now they have added another level above the Premier and taken away the 11 park access from this level. Well I have to say it seems to be a consistent problem that this company has. I have to say it will be my last membership with them.

BGWGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Hello Shamudaddy,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience with our new memberships. We would like to hear a little more about it. Please send us an email along with your contact information and a copy of your review to BGW.GuestRelations@buschgardens.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Parker

Reviewed 3 days ago

Visited Busch Gardens in late October to discover by day the park is normal with rides and shows albeit with Halloween decorations, but once the evening hit-- the park quickly became spooky. The park announcer gave fair warning to all the visitors. There were 5 or 6 spooky walk throughs one could visit. The first person in your group generally gets the scare while the rest of the group is better prepared for the surprise. Please note that there are also scary people that pop out at you throughout the park. One was hiding behind a trash can. He got me good. Also, there are mean clowns with chainsaws (minus the chains) that are in the crowd and charge toward you. Not a fan of mean looking clowns personally. Our group had a good time. Wear your walking shoes and buying a drinking cup for the day was cost effective for us as each couple shared a cup.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Took my two granddaughters and was very disappointed that at least a couple rides were shut down due to fire.

Hello 749franciner,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at the park. We would like to hear a little more about it. Please send us an email along with your contact information and a copy of your review to BGW.GuestRelations@buschgardens.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Parker

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My son and wife had a great day enjoying the rides while my daughter, mother in law, and I walked around the park. We did a little shopping and rode a few of the tamer rides.
It was cold and windy so it was nice to go inside the various shops. The weather kept the park less crowded so that my wife and son could enjoy all of the rides without much wait time.

BGWGuestRelations, Guest Correspondence at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear your entire family was able to enjoy our park. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I have member passes because Busch Gardens Williamsburg is unlike any other theme park I've ever been to. The Howl-O-Scream event is more than just scares throughout the park and lots of fun Halloween shows to watch. Same for the Christmas Town event, there are lots of festive shows to enjoy and holiday-themed foods and lights all over the park. If you're in Williamsburg, don't miss a visit to this park, no matter your age.

BGWGuestRelations, Guest Correspondence at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello giabianca,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Our holiday events are definitely bot to be missed! We look forward to seeing you soon for Christmas Town!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Took grandsons to this park and they enjoy the water area more than anything. Food is pricey but no different at any other amusement park. Parking was hectic as there were lots of visitors when we went.

Hello Ondrea,

Thank you for the review. We're happy to hear your grandsons enjoy the Forest of Fun! We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Better for tweens, this has lots of good roller coasters. Elementary schoolers (especially short ones) might be challenged in that Sesame Street area is overrun with toddlers and the rides aren't quite exciting enough, whereas the main ones are too big. Go early before the crowds and it's not bad. Can totally get everything done in a day. My biggest complaint was that nowhere on or off-line was there an indication of what restaurants and rides were closed for the day, and our group wasted a lot of time getting to places that were closed.

Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review. Should you want to reach out to us further about your experience please send us an email along with your contact information to BGW.GuestRelations@buschgardens.com.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This place is one of my favorite amusement parks. Kept very clean and a lot of great attractions and food n beverage choices. love the fact the tix are good for Water Country as well.

Hello Dave,

We take great pride in the cleanliness of our park, thank you for your kind comments! We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Booked a vacation package and could not have been happier. Everything was clean, the park was fun for all ages of our family (kids aged 5-10years). We also enjoyed the water park. Everything was reasonable and the surrounding area was reasonably priced for meals as well.

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear you enjoyed our rides and were also able to visit Water Country USA, as well. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I was amazed by our trip our trip to Busch Gardens Williamsburg. I have been to Tampa Busch Garden but was surprised about Williamsburg. I was worried about the hours that it could be a sign that business would be slow but with scare night. Usually I'm able to do a park in one day but I ran out of time with the amount of things that could be done here. I did have the dinner package which took a little time but the package was great. The food was great. My favorite which I'm still talking about is the baked potato with stew words cant even describe how awesome that thing was. Followed up with trapped house Germany and we had pizza. I was with a party of 9 mixed of younger kids and adults. Everyone had the option to ride rides at different lands. The only bad thing with scare night was that they closed kiddie land early kind of a bummer. I really wish we had time to do that. Hidden secret don't forget about Apollo chariot great ride everyone goes for the newer rides but for me it was one of my favorite. Overall for more detail rating 8 stars out of 10

Hello Antoine,

It's great to hear you and your group were all able to enjoy the park. The All-Day Dining Deal is definitely an excellent add-on and I'm sure our future guests will enjoy this tip. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and look forward to seeing you all again!