Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Williamsburg-Central
Country Inn
$131
$119
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$81
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
$169
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
$250
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$159
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$201
$181
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
$399
Official Website
1,183 results
All reviewsking suitebusch gardensnice hotelthe breakfast areabypass roadoutdoor poolwaffle makerwafflesfree breakfastconvenient locationhot breakfastwould definitely stay here againroom was largegreat place to staycracker barrelhot tubmini fridge
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here a few days before leaving for Florida and found it to be a nice hotel. It had the feel of a nicer hotel and was upgraded in many areas. We had a room with two queens and they were nice but a little on the smaller side, but we didn't have a suite and probably should have gotten one with all of our luggage.

The staff was friendly and the breakfast was a plus, hot food which is always a plus with the kids. The Cheerios were marked as honey nut, my favorite, but were actually plain...other than that little mix up we had a very nice stay.

• Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank BloodSpray
GM706, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Williamsburg-Central, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while visiting Hampton Inn & Suites Central. Its our goal to make sure each and every guest feel like they are at home away of home. At the same time such words of praise fulfill the hard work of our team members.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights while visiting Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. It was very clean. The hotel offers a free breakfast, which is great. Every day they offered eggs, bacon, waffles, cereal, yogurt, an array of muffins, crossaints and bagels as well as oatmeal (I am probaby forgetting to mention something else). There was coffee, tea and hot cocoa available all day for free. There is a nice indoor and outdoor pool with a hot tub, and a gym. The free internet access was sufficient but you could upgrade if you needed to stream. The AC system was FREEZING! Loved the Neutrogena soap, shampoo and lotions. The hotel was local to everything...amusement parks, restaurants, ripleys, movie theater, yankee candle flagship, colonial towns. I would definately stay here again.

5  Thank Deanna C
GM706, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Williamsburg-Central, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad that you had a nice visit at our property.
Our team members strive every day to make each and every guest feel like they are home and we are delightful that you had recognize our efforts.
Thank you and come back to stay with us

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Average in every way, nothing special to make it stand out. One desk clerk acted as though I was an annoyance when I asked for change for the laundry facility. Breakfast was lacking in choices. We went elsewhere for breakfast our second morning. Over priced for what you get. Probably would not book a room here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
3  Thank Cathy B

Thank you for your time and efforts to share your recent experience at our hotel.
I'm concerned about the issue you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Overall Good. TV had problems -- dim on somne channels Had reservation messed up, was reserved on a first floor room, said I asked for that, but I didn't. Willingly moved me to a upper-floor room. Breakfast was good, but not enough tables and chairs to sit during breakfast. Long cue at waffle machines.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank John V

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Spent 4 nights at this wonderful hotel. I was impressed with how they treated me and my family with utmost courtesy. The rooms were clean and breakfast was served for free till 10 AM. Most hotels free breakfast ends at 9 AM. The indoor/outdoor pool was a plus. I will surely come back again next summer.

3  Thank axela14