Spent 4 nights at this wonderful hotel. I was impressed with how they treated me and my family with utmost courtesy. The rooms were clean and breakfast was served for free till 10 AM. Most hotels free breakfast ends at 9 AM. The indoor/outdoor pool was a plus. I will surely come back again next summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a busy schedule of meetings or a fascinating day exploring Williamsburg's historical attractions, retreat to the Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Central hotel. Swim laps in the indoor pool, unwind in the whirlpool or take a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool. Clock up some miles in the fitness center or help yourself to free tea and coffee and relax in the lobby. The business center is always open for catching up on work or contacting family back home. For breakfast, our hotel near Colonial Williamsburg offers Hampton's free hot breakfast every morning. Hampton's On the Run™ Breakfast Bags are available Monday to Friday for guests in a hurry. Relax in a guest room or suite and watch a movie on the flat-screen TV or surf the net with free high-speed internet access. Pick up a late night snack from the suite shop and get a fantastic night's sleep on the clean and fresh Hampton bed(R). Our hotel also offers meeting space for an intimate business meeting or social event ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Williamsburg-Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Central Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg-Central
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn