1,221 results
All reviewsking suitebusch gardensthe breakfast areanice hoteloutdoor poolbypass roadwaffleswaffle makerfree breakfastconvenient locationhot breakfastwould definitely stay here againroom was largegreat place to staycracker barrelmini fridgehot tub
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Clean,quiet,located close to old city,only weakness staff not warm too stiff and breakfast was below par.felt this could have been top rate without much effort. TV was great,but no fridge we found that unusual for a top of the line motel,but all in all still think it was very good but could have been great. Some other things that were good was the rate vert fair for this great city. I would recommend this motel to other members of the family.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Robert F
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My girlfriends and I have been coming for a weekend to Williamsburg for the last 25 yrs to shop and laugh! Over that time we have tried many different places to stay, but 3 yrs ago we discovered Hampton Inn & Suites. Now, its our home away from home. The staff is fantastic and very accomodating. The rooms are wonderful, comfortable, and clean!. Each morning there's a nice hot breakfast. We feel we are given the royal treatment that all "Princesses" deserve and look forward to many more stays in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank nancy s
Reviewed October 27, 2012

First time staying at Hampton Inn and Suites and could not believe the value for money Large room, hot breakfast. All that you could need. I have paid three times as much for the same thing elsewhere in USA.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PENELOPE A
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The best room we've had in a long time! Spotlessly clean. Perfectly maintained. Quiet. Large, comfortable room with sofa, coffee table and desk. Microwave and fridge in separate area with sink. Nice hot breakfast -- this was the only hotel we stayed at on this trip where the eggs were not obviously pre-cooked (they may have been pre-cooked for all I know, but they looked and tasted fresh). Unlike many hotels, the breakfast items varied from day to day too, which was most welcome. Great location near Colonial Williamsburg, with lots of restaurants nearby. No complaints whatsoever!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rmnp_mike
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My boyfriend and I planned a visit to 'Colonial Williamsburg', and I checked on TripAdvisor to see what would be a nice hotel to stay in near the park (for 1 night), with a reasonable price, and this one is the one I chose..... great choice. We were checked into our rooms quickly, and they only charge $10 for the incidental fee (which you'll get back if you're not charged for anything extra; most hotels charge a minimum of $20 per night). The room is beautifully furnished, clean and attractive. They offer complimentary internet and we got a nice, sound sleep. I'd for sure stay here again, if in the Williamsburg area in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple