I stayed here for a wedding last weekend and it was so-so.
-Great location near all off the Williamsburg attractions
- Loved the clean bed policy and guaranteed changing of duvets. I'm kind of a germ-a-phobe so I really appreciated this!
- Bed was fairly comfortable
- Mold in the bathroom shower
- No conditioner
- Slight damp feel to the carpet
- Asked the room to be cleaned between 9-10 and they said it would be no problem. We had people coming to get ready in the hotel room at Noon. We came back at Noon and housekeeping had not come to the room.
- Front desk recommended not to drink the tap water. They have some bottled water for sale, but if you're going here I'd recommend bringing your own water (will be less expensive).More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking