I stayed at this hotel for one night while attending an event in Williamsburg. As a well traveled person who prefers and often stays in 5 star hotels, I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. It is new and very clean. My room was huge with kitchenette, living area, great desk with easy and free internet, comfy bed, great dressing area and fine bathroom. And now for the details. The kitchenette contained a small frig, MW, coffee pot and bar sink all configured in a long counter made of granite. There was ample storage for food, etc so a traveler with a longer stay should be happy. The desk had a very comfortable chair for working and good lighting. This hotel is energy efficient but the room wasn't dark. The thermostat worked great for temp control. The vanity was also granite with lots of counter space, great lighting AND it was raised! So often inexpensive hotels have counters that are low and uncomfortable. The shower had the updated curved rod and a good shower head. No problems with water pressure or temperature. The decor was CLEAN and tasteful. I was extremely happy with the room AND I only paid $76 + tax!!! I've paid 3 times that for places not nearly as nice.
This hotel is located on the "Bypass" road off Richmond Rd in Wmsburg. So if you're looking to be within walking distance to the colonial area or the college, this is not your place. But if you just need a great spot to bunk while in Wmsburg, check this out and save some money.
Often we will stay at the Wmsburg Lodge or even the Inn so we are within walking distance to things. But this hotel will stay at the top of my list for those times when we are in town and don't care about close proximity. Even driving, it's only a few minutes from the colonial area.
And before I leave you....the staff was great. They offer breakfast but I didn't partake so can't comment on that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a busy schedule of meetings or a fascinating day exploring Williamsburg's historical attractions, retreat to the Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Central hotel. Swim laps in the indoor pool, unwind in the whirlpool or take a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool. Clock up some miles in the fitness center or help yourself to free tea and coffee and relax in the lobby. The business center is always open for catching up on work or contacting family back home. For breakfast, our hotel near Colonial Williamsburg offers Hampton's free hot breakfast every morning. Hampton's On the Run™ Breakfast Bags are available Monday to Friday for guests in a hurry. Relax in a guest room or suite and watch a movie on the flat-screen TV or surf the net with free high-speed internet access. Pick up a late night snack from the suite shop and get a fantastic night's sleep on the clean and fresh Hampton bed(R). Our hotel also offers meeting space for an intimate business meeting or social event ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Williamsburg-Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg-Central
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Central Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn