Oleta Tour & Travel, Inc.
Review Highlights
Awesome day tour with knowledgeable tour guide

We picked this company at the suggestion of TripAdvisor! We did the day tour from Williamsburg to... read more

Reviewed September 19, 2018
Travel540077
via mobile
The Gold Standard

I've been a customer in high school for church mission trips, in college for football games, and... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2018
njjzaremba
Washington DC, District of Columbia

Recommended experiences in and around Williamsburg
from $15.40
More Info
from $23.00
More Info
All reviews washington dc private tour day trip excellent driver lincoln memorial bus company wonderful company nation's capital highly recommend this company dropped off korean war southern gentleman suv tour guide driver chickahominy house his knowledge points of interest
Reviewed June 8, 2017

Our Tidewater Virginia Historical Society used Oleta (as we have for years)
for a bus trip to nearby New Kent County. The magninicent new bus was expertly driven
and the driver was extremely polite and helpful to all our members.This extremely professional company received an award as best small buslness in Williamsburg.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 27, 2017

We did the 3 day "Our American Story" tour package this past week. What a treat we had with Oleta tours! The first day we visited Jamestowne and Yorktown and ate lunch at the Old Chickahominy House (great locally sourced colonial food). The next day was Monticello and Richmond with our lunch stop at Michie Tavern (a great choice for authentic southern food). The final day was D.C. It was a long day but so worth it to get a taste of all that is in our capital. Our guide, Matt, shared his great knowledge, information and his love of history while just generally taking wonderful care of us on all three days of the tour. I would recommend them to anyone (and did just that to some at our hotel breakfast the next day).

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I wanted to say thank you to your company and especially for assigning Alonzo as our driver to D.C. Tuesday. Words cannot express my appreciation for him. He was amazing. My wife and kids had always wanted to tour D.C. My daughter graduated from high school last week and asked to visit Williamsburg. Her and my wife wanted to visit D.C., but I told them I wanted to do a tour and not drive ourselves. We chose to rent the Executive SUV instead of doing the bus tour so we would have more flexibility. Your company came to the rescue and Alonzo truly was a God send. He was so kind and patient to help us know what to see, how to go about it and how long to take. We got to see everything we wanted and more than we ever suspected we would get to see in one day. It's always a little nerve racking to meet new people, but not Alonzo. He made you feel comfortable from the beginning. He was actually like family by the end of the day. Amarillo Texas to Williamsburg is a long way - we weren't disappointed. I would travel back just to see Alonzo again. You have a wonderful employee - but I'm guessing you already know this. Thank you again - I would definitely recommend your company and Alonzo!!!

1  Thank Randy M
Reviewed May 20, 2017

This is a very educational and inspirational tour. The tour guide is very knowledgeable and professional. I recommend Oleta Tours very highly.

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

We just returned from a 6-day trip to Williamsburg, Jamestown, and D.C. with 50 students and adults. Brian was absolutely phenomenal. He was flexible when needed, went above and beyond to ensure we had a wonderful time, and by the end of the trip was part of our school family. We've already booked him for next year! I highly recommend this company!!