“recent Oleta Trip”

Oleta Tour & Travel, Inc.
Ranked #4 of 23 Tours in Williamsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Family Owned & Operated, offering group or individual packaged tours to Jamestown, Yorktown and Washington DC. Ask about our Holiday Lights Tour available Thanksgiving thru New Year's! Charter Transportation for groups visiting or holding conferences in area. With 8 coaches, 3 SUVs & 1 Minibus in our fleet, Oleta is large enough to serve all your needs and small enough to offer personal one on one service.
Reviewed June 8, 2017

Our Tidewater Virginia Historical Society used Oleta (as we have for years)
for a bus trip to nearby New Kent County. The magninicent new bus was expertly driven
and the driver was extremely polite and helpful to all our members.This extremely professional company received an award as best small buslness in Williamsburg.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"wonderful company"
"nation's capital"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"dropped off"
in 6 reviews
"historic triangle"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed May 27, 2017

We did the 3 day "Our American Story" tour package this past week. What a treat we had with Oleta tours! The first day we visited Jamestowne and Yorktown and ate lunch at the Old Chickahominy House (great locally sourced colonial food). The next day was Monticello and Richmond with our lunch stop at Michie Tavern (a great choice for authentic southern food). The final day was D.C. It was a long day but so worth it to get a taste of all that is in our capital. Our guide, Matt, shared his great knowledge, information and his love of history while just generally taking wonderful care of us on all three days of the tour. I would recommend them to anyone (and did just that to some at our hotel breakfast the next day).

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I wanted to say thank you to your company and especially for assigning Alonzo as our driver to D.C. Tuesday. Words cannot express my appreciation for him. He was amazing. My wife and kids had always wanted to tour D.C. My daughter graduated from high school last week and asked to visit Williamsburg. Her and my wife wanted to visit D.C., but I told them I wanted to do a tour and not drive ourselves. We chose to rent the Executive SUV instead of doing the bus tour so we would have more flexibility. Your company came to the rescue and Alonzo truly was a God send. He was so kind and patient to help us know what to see, how to go about it and how long to take. We got to see everything we wanted and more than we ever suspected we would get to see in one day. It's always a little nerve racking to meet new people, but not Alonzo. He made you feel comfortable from the beginning. He was actually like family by the end of the day. Amarillo Texas to Williamsburg is a long way - we weren't disappointed. I would travel back just to see Alonzo again. You have a wonderful employee - but I'm guessing you already know this. Thank you again - I would definitely recommend your company and Alonzo!!!

1  Thank Randy M
Reviewed May 20, 2017

This is a very educational and inspirational tour. The tour guide is very knowledgeable and professional. I recommend Oleta Tours very highly.