“Take the time to go”

Francesco's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #9 of 393 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Now Offering Delivery Service!
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

The food is amazing & worth the drive away from the colonial section of Williamsburg!! It is past the Williamsburg Premium outlets. Reservations are suggested because the location is quaint, having room for 40-45 customers. My family and I each got a different dish and all four were superb!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is a surprising little restaurant located in a modest strip shopping center a little past the Pemium Outlet Mall in Williamsburg. The place is small, perhaps 48 people. We had made a reservation for 2 on a Sunday night. There were fresh flowers on the tables and we were greeted immediately upon entry. The service was very attentive and the food was excellent. We started with fried mozzarella sticks, which where crunchy on the outside and gooey on the inside--with the best part being that we were served a large quantity of marinara sauce to go with them. The quantity of food was large and neither my wife or I could finish our meals. The Garlic Bread that was served was the best garlic bread either of us either ate.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

What a wonderful experience! The food was delicious. Their portions were large and it was hot. The waiter was very helpful and attentive. I would definitely return.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

After two bites of her pasta entree my wife said "Wow" and I knew exactly what she meant. This is some of the best Italian food I have ever had and we have been to Italy several times. The homemade marinara sauce is absolutely the best I have ever had. Additionally, the service was quick and our waitress was very knowledgeable. The owner/chef also stopped by every table and talked with the guests which is very rare but I guess if you make food like this it makes it pretty easy. This restaurant is in a strip mall and it would be quite easy to drive past it. You really shouldn't make that mistake.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Noisy, busy,crowded with inattentive service. Francesco's had been high on our list in Williamsburg until this visit. Did they add more tables? It felt cramped. Our server seemed distracted and as aresult was inattentive. There was no offer of a dessert menu and we had to pursue her for our check. The meal itself was fabulous. Its a shame the atmosphere seems to have deteriorated since our previous visits.

1  Thank lkf