We booked this hotel because we had family who has stayed here before. The room was okay the bathroom was not. It looked dirty and left me feeling itchy. The location was great as we were there to go to Water Country & Bush Gardens. The free breakfast was good but you really needed to get there early or there wasn't any where to sit & eat. My kids liked the selection of items to eat for breakfast. Not sure we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly & attentive staff invites you to "Be Our Guest" at the Country Inn & Suites – Williamsburg East. Let us delight you with outstanding service in a warm country setting. For your comfort & enjoyment we are pleased to offer a smoke-free family friendly facility with a seasonal outdoor pool, picnic area, video game room, fitness room, restaurant, laundry facilities, wireless internet access, library, complimentary breakfast & fresh baked cookies. Whether you are traveling on business or for pleasure our central location, just 2 miles from Busch Gardens, 1 mile from Colonial Williamsburg and close to shopping, dining & golf make us the perfect location for all that Williamsburg has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Williamsburg East (Busch Gardens) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Williamsburg (Busch Gardens Area)
- Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg (Busch Gardens Area) Hotel Williamsburg
- Country Inn Williamsburg East
- Williamsburg Country Inn