Stayed here after checking out of a comfort inn down the on bypass, needed Internet access. They had better wifi. The hotel was nice inside, clean, warm feeling. Room was spacious and nice. LCD tv. Great shower. Coffee and teas all day. Staff nice. The breakfast was very good, lots of choice. Bacon, warm scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, yogurt, waffles, bread, choices, oatmeal, cereal, and even fruit salad that was an added touch. If you want to spend the 110. 00, it is worth it. Great start for the day, we went to busch gardens. I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly & attentive staff invites you to "Be Our Guest" at the Country Inn & Suites – Williamsburg East. Let us delight you with outstanding service in a warm country setting. For your comfort & enjoyment we are pleased to offer a smoke-free family friendly facility with a seasonal outdoor pool, picnic area, video game room, fitness room, restaurant, laundry facilities, wireless internet access, library, complimentary breakfast & fresh baked cookies. Whether you are traveling on business or for pleasure our central location, just 2 miles from Busch Gardens, 1 mile from Colonial Williamsburg and close to shopping, dining & golf make us the perfect location for all that Williamsburg has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Williamsburg East (Busch Gardens), VA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg (Busch Gardens Area) Hotel Williamsburg
- Country Inn And Suites Williamsburg (Busch Gardens Area)
- Country Inn Williamsburg East
- Williamsburg Country Inn