10 years ago we stayed at this hotel for a week and it was great. This time the hotel was okay, but the room smelled musty, my family stated that the sheets were wet/clamy. The bathroom was outdated, but clean. I was very surprised that the rooms didn't have small refrigerators. The continential breakfast was good and the staff was very friendly. As stated in previous people experiences, the elevator was slow, but we didn't mind using the stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly & attentive staff invites you to "Be Our Guest" at the Country Inn & Suites – Williamsburg East. Let us delight you with outstanding service in a warm country setting. For your comfort & enjoyment we are pleased to offer a smoke-free family friendly facility with a seasonal outdoor pool, picnic area, video game room, fitness room, restaurant, laundry facilities, wireless internet access, library, complimentary breakfast & fresh baked cookies. Whether you are traveling on business or for pleasure our central location, just 2 miles from Busch Gardens, 1 mile from Colonial Williamsburg and close to shopping, dining & golf make us the perfect location for all that Williamsburg has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Williamsburg East (Busch Gardens) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Williamsburg (Busch Gardens Area)
- Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg (Busch Gardens Area) Hotel Williamsburg
- Country Inn Williamsburg East
- Williamsburg Country Inn