Williamsburg Woodlands is a hotel in the resort area of Colonial Williamsburg and could not be more convenient to all the attractions in Williamsburg. The visitor's center is right next door and the shuttle is a two minute walk from the lobby of the hotel. The room was smallish for our family of 4 but scrupulously clean and in excellent shape. The breakfast was ample and had many choices (waffle bar, eggs & sausage, fruit, cereal, etc.) but was all served on paper/styrofoam plates, which for me is a small personal pet peeve. The pool was well maintained and clean and had towels and a nice snack bar for guests. I would highly recommend this hotel for familie visiting Colonial Williamsburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting the ideal blend of comfort and convenience, the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites is the perfect starting point for your adventure in Colonial Williamsburg, centrally located next to Huzzah’s Eatery and the Visitor Center. Start your day off with complimentary breakfast, and then enjoy our exclusive access to the best that Colonial Williamsburg has to offer—making it easier than ever to plan an unforgettable family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg