As the title suggests.....pretty darn close to Colonial Williamsburg....about a 15min walk. A 5 min walk gets you to the Visitor Center where you can get tix and grab a trolley if you don't want to walk. Not a huge hotel.....staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was at the conference center in the back which was a 5 min walk as well, but worth it because of the space it provided. Food was fine....no it's not haute cuisine, but it's fine for families. (Think they move it back here in July and August). Rooms are clean, but pretty spartan.....beds were soft in our standard room, but you are not getting luxury accommodations......like I said you are paying for location! Staying in a Wmsbrg run hotel gets you discounted CW admission, tickets to an evening program, tickets to day programs etc, so to us it was well worth it. Would probably stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting the ideal blend of comfort and convenience, the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites is the perfect starting point for your adventure in Colonial Williamsburg, centrally located next to Huzzah’s Eatery and the Visitor Center. Start your day off with complimentary breakfast, and then enjoy our exclusive access to the best that Colonial Williamsburg has to offer—making it easier than ever to plan an unforgettable family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg