This was my first trip to Colonial Williamsburg and it was an absolutely perfect hotel for us..It was friendly,clean,and very well in price range for what you got...Also the The restraunt right across the walk way Hussuns was the best.the food was great and the servers were wonderful.We had Angela and Lisa were some of the best servers I ever had. WE were not disappointed what so ever with there and the buses were great Very friendly drivers and the dropped you off at different locations and you never waited long for a bus to come..I know I cant wait to go down again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting the ideal blend of comfort and convenience, the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites is the perfect starting point for your adventure in Colonial Williamsburg, centrally located next to Huzzah’s Eatery and the Visitor Center. Start your day off with complimentary breakfast, and then enjoy our exclusive access to the best that Colonial Williamsburg has to offer—making it easier than ever to plan an unforgettable family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg