We went for Dec 28 thru 39th and thought it was wonderful! It is a walk to the historic district but a very nice walk and the rooms are clean and breakfast is easy and hot. We have a 7 and 9 year old who had no problems walking to and from colonial Williamsburg. And when they were too tired a bus stop is always accessible. I don't think the other reviews highlight the amazing acting. We bought tickets to christmastide and Capitol evening. The actors were as good as any broadway actor and they were only 30 people watching a performance. The encounters were intimate, informative and historical. I would recommend these performances. In fact I wanted to grab a horse and run thru town like Paul Revere telling everyone to go to these evening events. They were that good not to be missed. I never went as a child but I will definitely make sure my kids go back again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting the ideal blend of comfort and convenience, the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites is the perfect starting point for your adventure in Colonial Williamsburg, centrally located next to Huzzah’s Eatery and the Visitor Center. Start your day off with complimentary breakfast, and then enjoy our exclusive access to the best that Colonial Williamsburg has to offer—making it easier than ever to plan an unforgettable family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg