We stayed here this week while we were in Colonial Williamsburg. They serve breakfast every morning and alternate the hot items they serve. You won'leave hungry. Our room was very nice and clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. We are close enough to walk to Williamsburg and since we were right next to the visitor center we could also take the bus when we wanted to. You will enjoy your stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting the ideal blend of comfort and convenience, the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites is the perfect starting point for your adventure in Colonial Williamsburg, centrally located next to Huzzah’s Eatery and the Visitor Center. Start your day off with complimentary breakfast, and then enjoy our exclusive access to the best that Colonial Williamsburg has to offer—making it easier than ever to plan an unforgettable family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg