Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
$181
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$85
$81
$179
$101
$91
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$129
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
$169
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
$250
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
$159
$399
Official Website
2,454 results
All reviewsvisitor centercolonial williamsburghuzzah restauranthistoric areashuttle busmini golfrevolutionary citycontinental breakfastsplash padshort walkschool groupswafflesshuttle serviceping pongking suiteon site restauranthard boiled eggs
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This was a perfectly located hotel for anyone visiting Williamsburg, as the visitors' center is just a short walk away and the shuttle stops there for those who want a ride into the colonial village. The hotel itself was clean and the rooms more than adequate. The breakfast, I thought, was under par, however. The first day, our pancakes were cold and the eggs runny. The pastries were dry and not appetizing either. The breakfast area has a good layout with stations of some sort in several corners of the room, so many people can partake of breakfast at the same time. I've just had better. We would stay here again, however, because convenience was everything when spending a day or two at Williamsburg!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dikline
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I found the hotel very friendly and comfortable. Everyone I ran across had a smile on their face and went out of their way to be helpful. The breakfast was great-much more than the traditional continental breakfast I am used to at hotels. The food was good and plentiful. The breakfast room was crowded most mornings. I ate outside one morning but it was a bit cool to be very comfortable

The conference I was attending at the Conference Center was also well run with incredible food.

I had dinner at Huzzah during my stay. Service there was also very good with quality food. My party sat and visited for a long time after dinner and we were not pushed or made to feel hurried to leave..

Room Tip: I did not use room service or the spa so I can't rate them. The room was very comfortable and quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Liz G
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I stayed here while visiting Colonial Williamsburg and the surrounding area. The hotel is perfectly located to Colonial Williamsburg and we enjoyed the walking path to the colonial area. The hotel staff was very helpful and the room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was good although the room was sometimes overcrowded as the weather did not allow for the use of the outside seating area. The information we received from the front desk personnel was very good and allowed us to make some good choices in planning our days. We would definitely stay here in the future.

Room Tip: Our second floor room had a lovely view of the courtyard and even though there were several school groups staying at the hotel, we were perfectly pleased with the quiet and comfort of our room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nebrsv
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed in a standard two queen room for four days in October as part of a professional conference. Our conference was held next door in the associated conference facility. The only reason I gave the Woodlands a 4 instead of a 5 was because the breakfast room was so crowded, I chose to skip breakfast. I COULD have eaten outside at one of those tables but it was a little chilly at 8:15am. I also COULD have come earlier or later because my guess is 8:15 is a peak time. Other than that, no complaints. The grounds are very nice, personnel are friendly and efficient, my room was clean, bed comfy, and the location right next to the vistor's center - perfect. We walked to Colonial Williamsburg several times - a lovely walk in October. The conference facility was excellent, too - with EXCELLENT food.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank NCTravelingGirl
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We were staying at Woodlands for an Air Force Reunion. It was a great location to not only tour Williamsburg but also Jamestown and Yorktown. The staff was very helpful when planning the reunion and to us while staying there. The rooms were large and very clean. The breakfast was the best I've seen in a hotel, each day had something different. The only complaint I had was it was hard to find, the signs did not mark the way clearly. Those in our group had the same complaint.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends