“Wonderful visit to Carrabba's”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #95 of 394 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Our children have food allergies and dining out can be very intimidating. The Carrabba's in Williamsburg did a wonderful job of accomodating our children and also had a special treat for them for dessert - one that was created specifically for them. It seems a manager there has a child that has food allergies and he was very understanding. The food and the customer service here was outstanding. I will admit that the customer service here made our experience memorable but all of us did enjoy our food very much. We were visiting from out of town and will definately be back as we do visit Williamsburg a few times a year.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Five of us dined at Carrabba's and enjoyed the food. The pasta dishes are very good. I like meatballs and spaghetti. The service and price was good.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

My husband and I had dinner at this restuarant tonight and the food was delightful. We were greeted at the door and seated immediately. We ordered the calamari & crab cake appetizers, vegetable pizza, chicken soup and grilled chicken w/ sauted zucchini & galic mashed potatoes, all of which were very good.

The restuarant was very busy, therefore the food did take about 20 minutes which was acceptable in this case. My grilled chicken entree had to be made twice; I refused the first one because I witnessed one of the servers ponytail land on top of my food as she wipped her head around. A replacement was made promptly and an apology was given immediately.

I would recommend this restuarant to anyone visiting the Williamsburg area; as I will return the next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I think I would have been happy just eating the bread here. Only had the soup and salad because I wasn't that hungry. Soup was just ok. I had a bite of my daughter's meatball because she set them to the side as she didn't like them. After tasting the meatball, I didn't even ask her to take another bite or two.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We had never tried this place, but had heard about it via the radio ads. There were plenty of options on the menu. We really enjoyed the fresh bread. We enjoyed that there were fresh fit options for dinner.