We had the pleasure of staying at the Inn this prior weekend. Everything was absolutely perfect. The room was clean and comfortable, Stephanie was a joy to have around, breakfast every morning was excellent, and the coffee machine was amazing. Worth every penny and we will definitely return, as it is within easy walking distance of both the college and historic Williamsburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step back in time to our stately six-bedroom brick Colonial home built during the reconstruction of Williamsburg's Historic Area. Our guests enjoy an earlier era when hospitality was a matter of pride and fine living was an art practiced in restful surroundings. Each of our well appointed rooms features fine antiques, rich fabrics, oriental rugs and wood floors with queen-sized beds and private baths. Guest parlors, a private cottage garden, central heat & air, color TV and each morning, a lavish breakfast of fresh-brewed coffee, homemade breads, and Virginia delicacies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Williamsburg Manor Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Williamsburg Manor b&b
- The Williamsburg Manor Hotel Williamsburg