Went to Wmsburg this sunday with friend from college. We loved staying at the Williamsburg Manor B&B!! Stephanie was so warm and welcoming and ready to help in any way she could with our stay. After a nice dinner at 2nd Street we returned to the B&B and enjoyed sitting in the living room next to the fire talking for hours. It felt like we were in our own home. Breakfast was delicious and had a nice variety. Loved the latte machine!! Definitely would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step back in time to our stately six-bedroom brick Colonial home built during the reconstruction of Williamsburg's Historic Area. Our guests enjoy an earlier era when hospitality was a matter of pride and fine living was an art practiced in restful surroundings. Each of our well appointed rooms features fine antiques, rich fabrics, oriental rugs and wood floors with queen-sized beds and private baths. Guest parlors, a private cottage garden, central heat & air, color TV and each morning, a lavish breakfast of fresh-brewed coffee, homemade breads, and Virginia delicacies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Williamsburg Manor Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Williamsburg Manor Hotel Williamsburg
- The Williamsburg Manor b&b