2,242 results
All reviewshistoric areasweet teatraditions restauranttazewell hallfolk artguest houseparking garagerocking chairswithin walking distancemain buildingcolonial stylerevolutionary citybreakfast buffethotel restaurantmerchant's squareduke of gloucester streetconference center
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We just arrived home after a 3 night/4 day stay with my husband and 2 children. I am always concerned first about cleanliness and then about the ambiance. It was perfect for both of my concerns. The room was very very clean as was the bedding along with a sparkling, white, and very spacious, well-lit bathroom! The beds were ever so comfortable. I examined the entire bed(s) as I am always worried about critters and that mattress was brand new, spotless and clean! The ambiance included colonial-styled beds, paintings and furniture. The a/c worked beautifully. The room contained a fridge as well as a small safe for valuable items. It was a wonderful stay. The staff was friendly and accomodating. I am a very particular person when it comes to traveling as I am always squirmish about cleanliness, smells and bugs!!! Not one bug, not one odor and extremely clean! The buffet breakfast was delicious and we loved the entire experience including the chef who makes the omlets "your way". We will be back again! Thank you for making our trip a great experience!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Nicolas House on the second floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dina M
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I and my wife recommend, without reservations, this lodge to those who wish to blend the present with the past. We have stayed here many times over the last 40 years! It is a location with a wealth of items to discover in the historical area of seventeen century Williamsburg, but combined with excellent shopping opportunities in the new adjacent town of twenty first century Williamsburg. We should add that children have a wealth of activities. The old town, that is adjacent to the Williamsburg Lodge, is the foundation, the beginning, of the USA.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We stayed there for a few days with a trade association group and our families. I loved that it was literally across the street from all the historic buildings and activities. You can walk to the Duke of Gloucester Street, Market Square and College of Williams and Mary. The rooms were a bit outdated, but relatively roomy.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We just got back from a three night stay and the Williamsburg Lodge was perfect for our party of six! We booked two adjoining rooms in the Nicholas building which was spotless. The rooms were clean and bright and the location can't be beat. When traveling with three kids, it was so nice to be able to walk across the street to tour Colonial Williamsburg and go back when we needed a break from the heat or grab a quick snack. The staff were friendly and helpful when we needed directions and they made great recommendations for family restaurants. Staying at this hotel made our trip to Williamsburg feel extra special!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Great in all aspects. Nice room, good service, great location, clean, cool.
You also support the broader development by staying here.
Pool and spa also wonderful. Spa was one of best ever seen. Very family friendly as well.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family