Recently stayed in the King suite at the Kingsmill Resort..Room extremely clean....Caught the shuttle which ran every hour to and from Bush Gardens...Virginia Beach is only an hour away where they have performers on just about every block..Easy to access with parking for under 10 at the Hilton Hotel...We were able to enjoy the sounds of a Reggae Band paying tribute to Bob Marley and the Wailers all at 10pm for FREE...I loved the food at Kings Mills ...Every item was fresh, my food was semi hot but not room temp veggies were crisp and not overcooked...would recommend to anyone. My only complaint was a request for additional sugar to be delivered after 2 calls to housekeeping (since they restocked the kitchen) but that was corrected when we requested addtl condiments from room service with our meal..
My companion and I had both enjoyed our couple massage...Due to time -weekend visit- we did not do much on the resort paddle boat biking etc that was offered but can't wait to go back to experience all that the resort has to offer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg