Had a family reunion for the second year here - kids from New England on spring break. There will be more trips, probably in June & again next spring. This place goes into our family "memory treasure chest."
The entire staff here was welcoming, professional, helpful & kind. Our riverfront suite gave us an absolutely stunning view of the James. There was something to do for all of us - from ages 9-58! Safe for the teenagers, relaxing for all.
It's conveniently located to everything, although you will need a car. Jamestown, Yorktown are quick drives away. There are plenty of restaurants on site, and right outside of the resort.
Oh - the bed linens are amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 10 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg