Our family went to Kingsmill Resort for a wedding this past weekend and we were amazed with this place. We stayed in a 3 bedroom suite that more than accommodated the 6 of us. It was clean and spacious and had all the amenities needed with a view of the James River that was spectacular. From golfing on the championship golf course to floating on the lazy river next to the pool, this resort has it all. We did not have a chance to eat at all the restaurants but did have breakfast at the main building and lunch on the deck of the James Landing Grill. The food was excellent and fairly priced with service that exceeded our expectations. The breakfast buffet was incredible. Things we did not have a chance to do -- tennis, Busch Gardens, more golfing and the spa. That is why we are going back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg