We stumbled across Kings Mill about four years ago because we had always stayed closer to the colonial section of Williamsburg and decided to give it a try. SO glad we did. We love this place! While the service is good (not great), there is so much to do here and the facilities are excellent. I'm a big fitness buff and the fitness center is among the nicest resort facilities I've seen, and we travel a lot. The golf courses are superb, the restaurant options good and the family amenities are top shelf. The restaurants are about as expensive as any good resort but you won't go broke and there is no shortage of places nearby to eat if you don't want to eat at the resort.
We've been here about a dozen times and keep coming back. One tip: spend the extra bucks and get a suite. It isn't that much more than a standard room and they are huge! A great place to bring your family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort a AAA Four Diamond resort situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in over 400 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 10 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelPower so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg