We stayed here for two nights and used it mainly as a jumping-off point for Busch gardens. The room was not what we expected at all. It was quite warm and the climate control system could only be set to a low temperature of 69 degrees. Uncomfortably hot and made sleep difficult. Also the walls were paper thin. We could actually hear the conversations of the people in the next room. And unfortunately that room also had a dryer in it so when the young child got caught in a sudden downpour they put his clothes and sneakers in the dryer and turned it on and left. So we got to listen to the thumping dryer for an hour or so. Thanks neighbor! We actually went to the local walmart and bought a cheap box fan to put in our room to cool us off enough to sleep and to provide some white noise so we could sleep instead of listening to our neighbors talk. One of the worse rooms we have ever stayed in. No parking spaces available in front of our building either. Gah! Never again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort a AAA Four Diamond resort situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in over 400 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 10 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg